The latest Genesys Source Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas. We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
· Activity table renamed to ActivityContext to avoid naming collisions.
· ActivityContext and ExceptionLog code-first objects now both will self-create their tables.
· Added tech notation (Mvc, Wpf, etc.) to VisualStudioMarketplace.com icons.
· Simplified the GenesysFramework.com and GetFramework.com checkout
· Genesys Source private repo moved to visualstudio.com VSTS.
· Release notes: http://bit.ly/2m8ZhfQ
We thank you for taking a look at our framework of code reuse solutions.
- Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Source Framework: http://www.genesysframework.com/
Setup Quick-Guide: http://docs.getframework.com/library/Genesys-Framework-Quick-Guide.pdf
Reference Docs: http://docs.getframework.com/
Genesys Source in Visual Studio: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/genesys%20source/extensions/
Genesys Source on GitHub: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Source Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GenesysFramework.com.